I'm having trouble exporting out of v1.1.
I have tried XLSX and tab delimited CSV (my data contains commas) exports but am not having much luck.
The XLSX export appears to work and creates a file, but when attempting to open the file in Excel an error comes up stating that the format or file extension is not valid. I have tried changing it to .xls which allows a choice to continue opening the file, but the file is empty.
Similarly the CSV file is created by does not contain any content.
Talend is showing records in the main panel (which I have manipulated from the original source).
I'm new to Talend so apologies if I am I missing something, but I have searched help and the forum but can't find any pointers in the right direction.