Export data from MS sql server to postgres using talend

I was using MS sql server and all my data are der inside the MS SQL server.I want to export those data to my postgres data base.I am using windows authentication for MS SQL Server.I am not able to establish the connection with MS SQL Server in Talend. What connection string i need to be set so that my connection would be successful.
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Export data from MS sql server to postgres using talend

Hi
Many community users have set up successfully to MS SQL with windows authentication, please take a a look at the following topics:
http://community.talend.com:80/t5/Data-Quality-and-Preparation/resolved-Cannot-connect-to-SQL-Server...
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12453
If you still get error, please provider more details.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi,
i have some doubt. how to import data from sql server 2008 to mysql using talend,
i have only windows authentication for sql server.
how to connect the sql server database in windows authentication without username and password in talend studio.

my system no java. not installed in java.
Regards,
Abdul Khadir.
Community Manager

Hi,
i have some doubt. how to import data from sql server 2008 to mysql using talend,
i have only windows authentication for sql server.
how to connect the sql server database in windows authentication without username and password in talend studio.

my system no java. not installed in java.
Regards,
Abdul Khadir.

To use Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, you are required to install Java 1.6 or higher as a prerequisite. A simple example for your request looks like:
tMSSQLInput--main--tMysqlOutput

Please read the user component manual and learn these components.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business