Export as csv file without Escape char causes issue with row separator

One Star

Export as csv file without Escape char causes issue with row separator

Hi experts,
I receive an error when creating the FileDelimitedOutput as a .csv file. I only get the error if I disable CSV options (Component > Advanced settings > CSV options).
The reason I want to disable the CSV options is because I need the output data to appear without the "" around each row item. Is it possible to remove the """ escape char option without causing the output to fail?
The error I get at the moment: The method CRLF(String) is undefined for the CustomerMerge
The file needs to be in csv format but without the "" on each field. Is this possible?
Many thanks

Re: Export as csv file without Escape char causes issue with row separator

Hi,
What's your input source, could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values?
Actually, you can use meta data from repository "File Delimited" to set the input source.
See the related forum Forum 30208
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sorry I have this working ok now. I wanted to log in earlier to update but I have not been able to for some reason. However you need to manually remove the CRLF and enter "\r\n" instead.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. I will make investigation on it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.