Export a job Programmatically/API/commandline WITH TOS

One Star

Export a job Programmatically/API/commandline WITH TOS

Hi guys!
I need to export a job programmatically/commandline with TOS
I know that the commandLine tool is available in TIS, but I do not have the money to buy the subscription (and sales says it's impossible to get the commandLine tool without a subscription), so, is there a way to access the job export API, or use TOS by command line to export some job? if not, is there a way to do the same but to generate the java code? (command line or API)
Thanks!

Re: Export a job Programmatically/API/commandline WITH TOS

Hi,
is there a way to access the job export API, or use TOS by command line to export some job? if not, is there a way to do the same but to generate the java code? (command line or API)

There is only one way to export you job in TOS version. Start your TOS, and choose the option "Export item". All the operation need to be done in studio without command line and API.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
is there a way to access the job export API, or use TOS by command line to export some job? if not, is there a way to do the same but to generate the java code? (command line or API)

There is only one way to export you job in TOS version. Start your TOS, and choose the option "Export item". All the operation need to be done in studio without command line and API.
Best regards
Sabrina

Hi Sabrina, thanks for the quick response. I knew about the GUI export Job, but I cannot use it because I want to setup a continuous integration system. Is there a way to generate the source code instead?(and hopefully the classpath file) programmaticaly or by API (Talend classes). I know that the .Java folder on the workspace has java source files but I don't know how to control that generation programmaticaly (or by Talend classes API)
Best!

Hi,
Is there a way to generate the source code instead?(and hopefully the classpath file) programmaticaly or by API (Talend classes). I know that the .Java folder on the workspace has java source files but I don't know how to control that generation programmaticaly (or by Talend classes API)

Sorry for that Talend open studio only support the GUI export Job. BTW, Commandline is Talend Enterprise studio, and this part of the code is closed, you can not call this part of the code to export job.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.