Executing A Talend Job Using Windows Scheduler

One Star div
One Star

Re: Executing A Talend Job Using Windows Scheduler

Hi Sabrina,
I require immediate help from you on the below:
ActiveMQ queue is passing the message to WCF service/WCF REST service. A specific exposed method in WCF service need to consume the data passed as a string and would respectively store in DB. Provide some steps to perform the above, with screen shots in Talend.
I tried few workarounds but went invain.
Thanks
Praveen Singh

Hi div,
Would you mind opening a new topic for your urgent issue in ESB forum http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=30 so that our ESB professional experts have a chance to see it.
Your current ESB JOB design requirement is not related to current topic.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star div
One Star

HI sabrina,
I created the group and posted my query but I am not getting any reply. I am again describe my requirement belo:
Requirement is as below:
I am inserting some messages inside the ActiveMQ. Now I want to read that messages using webservices and stored it inside the mssql server database. The webservice I am using is the WCF service/WCF REST service. Can you please tell me the exact flow how we need to design and get it done and also which webservices we need to use.
currently My design is as below:
Active MQ---->Textractxmlfield-->Twebserviceinput-->tXMLMap--->ActiveMQ or Database.
Can anyone please help me to get out of this.
One Star div
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
No body is reply me on my scenario. Can you please help me out on this.
Thanks
Praveen Singh
One Star

Hi,
I am unable to find screenshots at below mentioned link.

When I click at the link, it points to 
Thanks in advance
One Star

after run the schedular where the file is stored in window to where it save
One Star zo
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I tried to export job using TOS 5.5.1. But then it did not have .bat file. What should I do?
I need to export the job to .bat file in order to schedule it using Windows Scheduler.
Thanks,
ZO

Hi zo,
Did you follow up document TalendHelpCenter:How+to+build+Jobs to build your job?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star zo
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I have followed all the steps required, but then it does not work properly. I have tested the .bat file using windows scheduler. It seem that the target table did not updated with new data.
I have no idea with the issue. Would you mind to help me? I appreciate if you can give me some advice.
Thanks,
ZO

Hi zo,
I have followed all the steps required, but then it does not work properly. I have tested the .bat file using windows scheduler. It seem that the target table did not updated with new data.

You got your job .bat file? Did your job run successfully in studio and did it work well in cmd(Right click .bat file and run as administrator) ?What's your OS(win7) and JDK version?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star zo
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I have figured out that the server did not have any java variables that can execute  batch file.
The .bat file only can be run after I added the java variables.
Thank you Sabrina for your reply.
Thanks,
ZO

Hi zo,
Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to post your issue on forum.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Eight Stars

Hello,
Which file should be run on windows scheduler to successfully complete the ETL process 

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download