I created a Talend Studio job to take data from an excel spreadsheet into a CRM
This job works fine on the 32-bit machine it was created on.
However, when this job was moved to a 64-bit Windows 2008 Standard environment, the batch file doesn't run
Here is the configuration on the Windows server:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Intel® Xenon CPU E5-2503 v2 @ 1.80GHz (2 Processors)
- 32 GB
- javac –version = 18.104.22.168
- java – version = 22.214.171.124
- JRE_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_91
- JDK Path = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\bin
- Attempt to run batch file, and doesn’t run
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Watch the recorded webinar!
Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time
Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences
Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks