Seven Stars

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded in talend data integration

I am getting this error when i execute the program.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded in talend data integration

First i got this error when the setting was -Xms512m, then i changed it to -Xms1024m but it didn't made any impact. Graph is still failing. I have even tried it with -Xms2048m, in this scenario the TALEND application didn't start. After every changes, i have restarted my machine. Please help me solve it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded in talend data integration

Hello,

In the Run View > Advanced settings tab, there is a JVM Setting.

Did you try to adjust the JVM parameters when the job is executed or adjust the JVM for your whole studio?

Approx how many rows you are processing?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
1 REPLY

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded in talend data integration

Hello,

In the Run View > Advanced settings tab, there is a JVM Setting.

Did you try to adjust the JVM parameters when the job is executed or adjust the JVM for your whole studio?

Approx how many rows you are processing?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.