I'm a newbie with Talend, I'm just wondering why I'm getting this exception:
Exception in component tSalesforceInput_1
java.lang.NullPointerException
Please help.
Kind regards,
Roberto

Re: Exception in component tSalesforceInput

Hi Roberto,
Did you use tSalesforceConnection in your job design without a connector (OnSubjobOk or OnComponentOk) between tSalesforceConnection and your work flow?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for your reply.
I found the problem, it was caused by the tSalesforceInput component's parameters (e.g. SFDC WebService URL, Username, Password and etc.). I was getting them from the Contexts, when I hard-coded them the job works.
Kind regards,
Roberto

Hi,
I found the problem, it was caused by the tSalesforceInput component's parameters (e.g. SFDC WebService URL, Username, Password and etc.). I was getting them from the Contexts, when I hard-coded them the job works.

Thanks for your feedback. In addition, you can use tContextLoad to avoid the "hard-coded" limitation.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

HI Team,
I am trying salesforce sandbox connection by using tSalesforceConnection component. i am getting below error. please help to resolve this issue.
Exception in component tSalesforceConnection_1

]
Regards,
Kalyani
One Star

Credentials and Security token is correct. still getting above error. please check the snapshot.