Exception in component tFTPDelete

One Star

Exception in component tFTPDelete

Job Description : I'm move files from the remote server, to implement move in talend , I use ftpGet to copy the files to local and ftpdelete to delete the files on the remote server.
Issue : After copying the file from the server , the ftpdelete component deletes the file and also throw an error.
Logs : 
file downloaded successfully.
Filename : TotalM1_xxx_222_20151208.*
Filename : TotalM1_xxx_333_20151208.*
Exception in component tFTPDelete_1
com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException: 550 /TotalM1_xxx_444_20151208.xlsx: No such file or directory.
at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.validateReply(FTPControlSocket.java:1179)
at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPClient.delete(FTPClient.java:3658)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.tFTPDelete_1Process(getFileFTP.java:3710)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.tHashInput_1Process(getFileFTP.java:2668)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.tFileInputDelimited_3Process(getFileFTP.java:1655)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.tJava_2Process(getFileFTP.java:1001)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.tFileInputProperties_1Process(getFileFTP.java:859)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.tFileInputProperties_2Process(getFileFTP.java:5262)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.runJobInTOS(getFileFTP.java:5482)
at pwcwash.getfileftp_0_1.getFileFTP.main(getFileFTP.java:5355)
2015-12-09 09:01:06|VlatJv|VlatJv|VlatJv|PWCWASH|getFileFTP|Default|6|Java Exception|tFTPDelete_1|com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException:/TotalM1_Wellington_642_20151208.xlsx: No such file or directory.|1

If you see the logs , the job has failed today and as a temporary solution I copied the files back to the remote server and ran it again, this time all files were copied , deleted on the remote server , the job is successful.
The issue is not consistent. I been running the job for the last three weeks and I had faced this issue thrice.
Any input would be appreciated.

Re: Exception in component tFTPDelete

Hi,
Would you mind posting your job design screenshots into forum so that we can see if there is any issue. What's the connector you are using between tFtpGet and tFTPDelete?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Here is the image and let me know if you need any information.
Thanks 

Hi,
What's the "If" condition between tFTPGet and tFTPDelete? On which official build version you got that?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina
Please find the attachment of tFTPGet , tFTPDelete
the condition at the link : (Integer)globalMap.get("tFTPGet_1_NB_FILE") > 0  
One Star

Any help from the talend team ?

Hi,
Sorry for delay!
Could you please try to change the connection type "iterate" into "OnComponentOk" after tjava component to see if it is working with no error?
Have you already checked out "Die on error" option on tFtpGet?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
just an idea... in you exception I see:
file not found:  /TotalM1_Wellington_642_20151208.xlsx (in the root)... is it looking into the same (root) directory as the tFtpGet (FTP_WEL_DIR) ? 

g.