Everytime am trying to open Talend 6.4 getting error !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR !STACK 0

Highlighted
Seven Stars

Everytime am trying to open Talend 6.4 getting error !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR !STACK 0

Hi Team,

Everytime , I am trying to open Talend 6.4 am getting the below error log . I have tried using jdk 1.7 it throwed jvm error so I am using jdk 1.8

Requesting you to please look into the issue and help me on the issue.

Error :

!SESSION 2019-02-15 13:33:28.765 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_60
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx 4 0 2019-02-15 13:33:37.837
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx [406]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Capability: eclipse.platform; filter:="(osgi.os=macosx)"

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.runorg.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.getBranding(EclipseAppContainer.java:441)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.getDefaultAppId(EclipseAppContainer.java:412)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.createAppDescriptor(EclipseAppContainer.java:181)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.registerAppDescriptors(EclipseAppContainer.java:272)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.start(EclipseAppContainer.java:99)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.Activator.addingService(Activator.java:134)
at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:941)
at org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:1)

Thanks,

Gourav Dubey

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: Everytime am trying to open Talend 6.4 getting error !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR !STACK 0

Hi Team,

I was able to find the solution by my own the Eclipse Jar Folder was skipped while copying the file which caused this issue. I have copied them again manually and after that Talend finally worked fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey

View solution in original post

All Replies
Eleven Stars

Re: Everytime am trying to open Talend 6.4 getting error !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR !STACK 0

Seven Stars

Hi ,

This Doesnt helps my issue remains the same.
Please help somone on this issue.

Thanks,
Gourav
Forteen Stars

@gouravd_7 ,can you check have you properly uninstalled the previous java and installed the new one? please check below link.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/resolved-Unable-to-Launch-Talend-Open-Studio-...

Manohar B
Don't forget to give kudos/accept the solution when a replay is helpful.
Seven Stars

Hi Team,

I did the check and removed all previous versions of Java currently , I only have Java 8 update 201 64 bit.

I am still getting the same error.

Thanks,
Gourav Dubey
Forteen Stars

@gouravd_7 ,can you re-start the machine and try.

Manohar B
Seven Stars

Hi Manohar,

I did the restart too but the issue remains the same.

See below sample which I got in log file today again.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx 4 0 2019-02-18 12:22:42.479
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx [406]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Capability: eclipse.platform; filter:="(osgi.os=macosx)"

Thanks,
Gourav
Forteen Stars

@gouravd_7 ,uninstall the java and re-install ,your issue should wave off.

Manohar B
Employee

Hi Gourav,

Please verify the following steps.

a) Java should be version 1.8 (Please reinstall if needed)

b) Java paths should be properly loaded to system environment variables

c) The JRE should be mapped to Talend correctly as below.

image.png

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Seven Stars

Hi Team, I was using Java 8 upate 201 64 bit earlier but as it was not helping my issue to resolve so ,  I unistalled it and installed Java 7 update 65 64 bit still was getting exit code 2 error which was because the version was not compatible then again I uninstalled it and installed the Java 8 update 81 but still am getting the same error again.

Please find my attached screenshot of Environment variables.

Please let me know incase , I have missed something.

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey

Employee

Hi Gourav,

I might be missing something here. So could you please raise a support ticket for the issue so that they can remotely check your issue through Webex? It might help in quicker resolution in your case.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Seven Stars

Hi Team,

Can I have the support ticket request link .
Sorry dont have i.

Thanks,
Gourav
Employee

Hi Gourav,

If you are using the subscription product of Talend, you can use the below link to raise the ticket.

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Seven Stars

Hi Team,

I have Talend 6.5 installed in my system will that be a problem ?

Can , I run two versions in my system ?

Thanks,
Gourav

Forteen Stars

@gouravd_7 ,yes You can have.

Manohar B
Seven Stars

Hi Team,

I was able to find the solution by my own the Eclipse Jar Folder was skipped while copying the file which caused this issue. I have copied them again manually and after that Talend finally worked fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Gourav Dubey

View solution in original post

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables