Four Stars

Error while running a .csv file mapping

Hi guys, 

I have just started working on Talend. While mapping one sheet with the other and creating a new csv file. I received the following error while running the job.

Execution failed : Job compile errors
At least job "FirstJob" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 18
Detail Message: Syntax error on token "new", invalid Name
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

I have attached the mapping. Kindly help.

Thanks,

Shoaib

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Error while running a .csv file mapping

Hi,

Nothing to say about the tMap, seems clean (as soon both output schemas are identical).

Click on the code tab then go line 18 for details on the compilation error.

You may also click on the red cross in the right margin to navigate between compilation errors when you are in the code tab.

Hope this helps.

TRF

Hello,

When you get some compile errors, please check your "Code" tab in your job. There will be your compile error highlighted in red line.

Screenshots of your whole job design will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Hi,

Nothing to say about the tMap, seems clean (as soon both output schemas are identical).

Click on the code tab then go line 18 for details on the compilation error.

You may also click on the red cross in the right margin to navigate between compilation errors when you are in the code tab.

Hope this helps.

TRF

Hello,

When you get some compile errors, please check your "Code" tab in your job. There will be your compile error highlighted in red line.

Screenshots of your whole job design will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina, checked my code, got the error.. Thanks for your solution. Smiley Happy
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Great! Don't forget to mark the question as solved by selecting the 1st right answer Smiley Wink

TRF