Error while deploying master job into integration cloud

Seven Stars

Error while deploying master job into integration cloud

Hi,

I have created two jobs. One child and another master. Master job invokes child job using tRunJob.

I published child job to integration cloud separately and it works fine. But, when I publish master job to cloud, I am getting error as 

java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:489) at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:553) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnection.java:254) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:528) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664) 

something like this. I used same connections in both the jobs. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Meghana.

Employee

Re: Error while deploying master job into integration cloud

Hi

Are you using cloud or remote engines ? 

The error seems to be related to access right issues. The sub job may have different access rights than the master job. 

Is it possible to share your job ? 

Regards

Jean-Guillaume

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Updating Context Variables

This video will show you how to add context parameters to a job in Talend Cloud

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Deploying First Job to Cloud

This video will show you how to run a job in Studio and then publish that job to Talend Cloud

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Fetching Studio License

This video will help someone new to using Talend Studio get started by connecting to Talend Cloud and fetching the Studio License

Watch Now