Not applicable

Error when use tFileList--tFileInputDelimited-tLogRow

hi to all!
i'm trying to read all the txt file from a directory using a tFileList---tFileInputDelimited--tLogRow
in the tFileList i put my directory, in the tFileInputDelimited i put "((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH"))"
if i execute i have this error:
The constructor FileInputDelimited(String, String, String, String, String, boolean, int, int, int, int) is undefined
Syntax error on token "tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH", , expected
and when i go to see to the code my error is here
new org.talend.fileprocess.FileInputDelimited("((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH"))","ISO-8859-15",",","\n",true,0,0,-1,-1);
can someone help?
thank you
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Error when use tFileList--tFileInputDelimited-tLogRow

Not sure if I understand you right. In the textbox you should have: ((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH"))
The " at the begin end should not be in the File Name text box because it would mean to use the string instead of the value returned by the expression
Not applicable

oops
you right...now it goes
thank you very much

Not sure if I understand you right. In the textbox you should have: ((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH"))
The " at the begin end should not be in the File Name text box because it would mean to use the string instead of the value returned by the expression
Not applicable

hi to all, its still me..
if in a directory i have to kind of files, positional and delimited:
1. can i recognize with a tJava who is the kind of file that i'm reading and then to put the file(positional or delimited) in the corrispodent tFileInputXXX
tFileList(positional,delimited) ----->Iterate-------->tJava------->RunIf------->tFileInputPositional------>tLogRow
|
|
RunIf------>tFileInputDelimited----->tLogRow

2.I have in the directory of input more files(i supposed that i don't how many files) that i'm gonna elaborate, but then in output i want the same number of files with the same name, how can i do this
3.I made a schema like this:
tFileList(positional,delimited) ----->Iterate------->tFileInputPositional------>tLogRow
when i leave just one positional file in the directory i have an error
Exception in component tFileList_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: No file found in directory C:/Talend
if i try to read a delimited file from the tFileList, i don't have errors, the Job goes OK
thanks to all,
regards