Four Stars

Error when running the job

I have a simple job where i am extracting fields from SQL server, mapping the input with output columns and converting them to a JSON Format. However, when i try to run the job it says:

Execution failed : Job compile errors
At least job "DAProductAccountAgentJob_V2" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 5597
Detail Message: The method put(String, String) in the type Map<String,String> is not applicable for the arguments (String, Object&Serializable&Comparable<?>)
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Error when running the job

Hi,
For compilation errors, go to code tab (bottom of the designer) then follow the red crosses.

TRF
Four Stars

I did. It says:

The method put(String, String) in the type Map<String,String> is not applicable for the arguments (String, Object&Serializable&Comparable<?>)

The job seems to be failing at Twritejsonfield component. Don't know what i am doing wrong 

I have attached screenshots just in case.

Thanks for your time.

Hello,

Did you use any expression in your tMap component? Would you mind also posting your tMap component setting screenshot on forum?

Many thanks.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.