Error to insert a node in neo4j

Four Stars

Error to insert a node in neo4j

Hi,

I'm trying to do a very simple task ie connect to a local neo4j and insert nodes and relationships. The environment is Talend Open Source - Big Data - 6.4.1 and Neo4j Community Edition - 3.4.8
The connection tNeo4jConnection runs without any error. But any data insert from csv to Neo4j is throwing following error:

Exception in component tNeo4jOutput_1 (Prueba_Conexion)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: received org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RequestResult@49139829
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RestAPIIndexImpl.setAutoIndexingEnabled(RestAPIIndexImpl.java:286)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RestAPIImpl.setAutoIndexingEnabled(RestAPIImpl.java:592)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.index.RestAutoIndexer.setEnabled(RestAutoIndexer.java:46)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(Prueba_Conexion.java:837)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.tNeo4jConnection_1Process(Prueba_Conexion.java:519)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.runJobInTOS(Prueba_Conexion.java:3014)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.main(Prueba_Conexion.java:2863)
[statistics] disconnected

What I'm doing is fairly simple data insert but I'm not understanding why I'm getting error. 

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error to insert a node in neo4j

Hello,

So far, Neo4j Community Edition - 3.4.8 is not list on supported databases table.

Please have a look at this online installation guide:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components

Are you able to read data from your neo4j database?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Re: Error to insert a node in neo4j

Hello,

So far, Neo4j Community Edition - 3.4.8 is not list on supported databases table.

Please have a look at this online installation guide:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components

Are you able to read data from your neo4j database?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.