Error to insert a node in neo4j

Highlighted
Four Stars

Error to insert a node in neo4j

Hi,

I'm trying to do a very simple task ie connect to a local neo4j and insert nodes and relationships. The environment is Talend Open Source - Big Data - 6.4.1 and Neo4j Community Edition - 3.4.8
The connection tNeo4jConnection runs without any error. But any data insert from csv to Neo4j is throwing following error:

Exception in component tNeo4jOutput_1 (Prueba_Conexion)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: received org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RequestResult@49139829
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RestAPIIndexImpl.setAutoIndexingEnabled(RestAPIIndexImpl.java:286)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.RestAPIImpl.setAutoIndexingEnabled(RestAPIImpl.java:592)
at org.neo4j.rest.graphdb.index.RestAutoIndexer.setEnabled(RestAutoIndexer.java:46)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(Prueba_Conexion.java:837)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.tNeo4jConnection_1Process(Prueba_Conexion.java:519)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.runJobInTOS(Prueba_Conexion.java:3014)
at prueba.prueba_conexion_0_1.Prueba_Conexion.main(Prueba_Conexion.java:2863)
[statistics] disconnected

What I'm doing is fairly simple data insert but I'm not understanding why I'm getting error. 

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error to insert a node in neo4j

Hello,

So far, Neo4j Community Edition - 3.4.8 is not list on supported databases table.

Please have a look at this online installation guide:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components

Are you able to read data from your neo4j database?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Re: Error to insert a node in neo4j

Hello,

So far, Neo4j Community Edition - 3.4.8 is not list on supported databases table.

Please have a look at this online installation guide:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components

Are you able to read data from your neo4j database?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.