Error tJasperOutputExec and 6.5

Five Stars

Error tJasperOutputExec and 6.5

Hi All,

I try to use tJasperOutputExec, but I have an error :

Démarrage du job Gen_Rapport_Jasper a 23:22 16/06/2018.
[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3799
[statistics] connected
Exception in component tJasperOutputExec_1 (Gen_Rapport_Jasper)
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error compiling report java source files: D:\Prg_Talend\TOS_DI-20180116_1512-V6.5.1\report1_1529184169066_188837.java .
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJavacCompiler.compileClasses(JRJavacCompiler.java:105)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractClassCompiler.compileUnits(JRAbstractClassCompiler.java:74)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:212)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compile(JasperCompileManager.java:357)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:273)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:566)
	at formationmpa_v6.gen_rapport_jasper_0_1.Gen_Rapport_Jasper.tJasperOutputExec_1Process(Gen_Rapport_Jasper.java:408)
	at formationmpa_v6.gen_rapport_jasper_0_1.Gen_Rapport_Jasper.runJobInTOS(Gen_Rapport_Jasper.java:964)
	at formationmpa_v6.gen_rapport_jasper_0_1.Gen_Rapport_Jasper.main(Gen_Rapport_Jasper.java:800)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "javac": CreateProcess error=2, Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJavacCompiler.compileClasses(JRJavacCompiler.java:74)
	... 8 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
	... 12 more
[statistics] disconnected
Job Gen_Rapport_Jasper terminé à 23:22 16/06/2018. [Code sortie=1]

My version :

- Talend is 6.5 

- ireport 5.6.0 and I must have Java x32 1.7, just for ireport 

Jasper_1.png

Thanks for your reply

regards 

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Error tJasperOutputExec and 6.5

I made a cleanup of JAVA version, and I keep only the latest 64 Jdk.
It's the same error.

I have TOS for ESB, also, and I try the test in the second environnement. It's work fine !!!.
I stop to know why TOS integration don't work., because my PC is only for made test.

Thanks for yours help.

All Replies
Forteen Stars

iReport replaced by JasperStudio

why not start use it? You can use compatibility level 5.* if You want create reports compatible with old versions

and it all work together and with Java 1.8 which is recommended for Talend 6.*:

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 11.56.59 AM.png

-----------
Five Stars

Thanks Vapukov,

I made a very simple report with Jasper Studio, with only field like "Texte statique". 

When i run the tJasperOutputExec, I have the same error (see below). In Java conf ,I have desactived all version of java. I attach a screenshot.

In field ireport, in talend studio, I try to put
-Path of Jasper Studio
-nothing
-ireport (i known it's a bad idea)
For this 3 tests I have always the same message Man Sad

The error said  : The specified file is unknown. (in french), but in my Java version I have a javac.exe 

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "javac": CreateProcess error=2, Le fichier spécifié est introuvable

Have you an idea ?

regards 

ps : I don't understand your field ireport, with "final.app" ! It's standard windows perhaps ?

Démarrage du job Gen_Rapport_Jasper a 11:28 17/06/2018.
[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3466
[statistics] connected
Exception in component tJasperOutputExec_1 (Gen_Rapport_Jasper)
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error compiling report java source files: D:\Prg_Talend\TOS_DI-20180116_1512-V6.5.1\TEST_1529227687892_455434.java .
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJavacCompiler.compileClasses(JRJavacCompiler.java:105)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractClassCompiler.compileUnits(JRAbstractClassCompiler.java:74)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:212)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compile(JasperCompileManager.java:357)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:273)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:566)
	at formationmpa_v6.gen_rapport_jasper_0_1.Gen_Rapport_Jasper.tJasperOutputExec_1Process(Gen_Rapport_Jasper.java:364)
	at formationmpa_v6.gen_rapport_jasper_0_1.Gen_Rapport_Jasper.runJobInTOS(Gen_Rapport_Jasper.java:649)
[statistics] disconnected
	at formationmpa_v6.gen_rapport_jasper_0_1.Gen_Rapport_Jasper.main(Gen_Rapport_Jasper.java:498)
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJavacCompiler.compileClasses(JRJavacCompiler.java:74)
	... 8 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
	... 12 more
Job Gen_Rapport_Jasper terminé à 11:28 17/06/2018. [Code sortie=1]
Forteen Stars

try to make cleanup for avoid any collisions

if no other real reasons - remove anything other then latest 64 JDK

check in CMD windows - You can run java (it in PATH) and java -version show You correct 64-bit JDK

I could confirm - it is work

-----------
Five Stars

I made a cleanup of JAVA version, and I keep only the latest 64 Jdk.
It's the same error.

I have TOS for ESB, also, and I try the test in the second environnement. It's work fine !!!.
I stop to know why TOS integration don't work., because my PC is only for made test.

Thanks for yours help.
Four Stars

do you have put in the enviroment variables  in the variable path the route where is the file javac normally is in windows/program files/java/jdkxxxx/bin

this route you must agregate to the valor of the enviroment variable with the name path and after close and open talend

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch