Error: "Invalid Column Name"

Six Stars

Error: "Invalid Column Name"

I'm trying to 'Insert if not exist' on a MSSQL table and I'm getting this error:
Exception in component tMSSqlOutput_2
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name 'null'.
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:372)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2988)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2421)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:671)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQLQuery(JtdsStatement.java:505)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:1029)
at test_Project.useraccounts_0_1.UserAccounts.tMSSqlInput_2Process(UserAccounts.java:6646)
at test_Project.useraccounts_0_1.UserAccounts.tFileInputExcel_1Process(UserAccounts.java:4146)
at test_Project.useraccounts_0_1.UserAccounts.runJobInTOS(UserAccounts.java:8608)
at test_Project.useraccounts_0_1.UserAccounts.main(UserAccounts.java:8416)

I've defined all non-null columns in a tJavaRow component just prior to the tMSSQLOutput.  Anywhere in particular I should be looking to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
Seventeen Stars

Re: Error: "Invalid Column Name"

Could you please show us the schema and the component basic settings. Do you have the Field Options in the advanced settings activated and set some options there?
Six Stars

Re: Error: "Invalid Column Name"

So I closed Talend yesterday.  This morning I reopened it, tried it, and it worked.  :-/
Confirmed again.  I put another tMSSQLOutput elsewhere in my dataflow.  I got the same error. Closed and re-opened Talend and it worked.
Weird bug I guess.