Four Stars

Error message :warn no appenders could be found for logger <net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.jrxml digestor factory> in talend bat file

Hi ,

I have .bat file which applied given a trigger action in an task scheduler to run every day @ 3 pm daily.In this case am getting error while .bat file running   "warn no appenders could be found for logger <net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.jrxml digestor factory> "  in the prompt .Even the process is complete in back end using this .bat file but the .bat file is not closing automatically by this issue.

As per trigger action in scheduler Next day @ 3 pm  again it need to start the .bat file but it was showing the error : "Process is happening by the another user " to resolve this error need to close the .bat file..How can i resolve this?Please help me for this

Thanks & Regards,

Sai babu

2 REPLIES
Six Stars

Re: Error message :warn no appenders could be found for logger <net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.jrxml digestor factory> in talend bat file

Hello Sai babu,

I had a similar "no appenders could be found for logger" error message when dealing with the Talend Log Server.

I resolved it by creating a new log4j.xml file. I copied the one from the Talend Job Server, defined one appender (e.g. RollingFile), and created one logger definition (which is then refered to in the <root> section).

In your case the logger definition would be something like

<logger name="net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.jrxmlDigestorFactory" additivity="true">
<level value="info"/>
</logger>

I do not know where you have to place that new log4j.xml file in your case, but hopefully this post can point you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Thomas

Four Stars

Re: Error message :warn no appenders could be found for logger <net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.jrxml digestor factory> in talend bat file

Hello Thwabi,

Thanks for ur reply can u please give me the suggestion to resolve the issue ,which file to be placed  for this error case'Kindlw awaiting for ur great reply asap

Best regards,

Sai  babu