Error in running Talend Open Studio jobs

One Star

Error in running Talend Open Studio jobs

Hi All,
I have recently started exploring Talend Open Studio for integration of Salesforce and On Premise database (Oracle) but haven't been able to get it to work. I have tried a really job of getting few records from excel and updating them to Salesforce but I am gettting following error when I run the job
I am using the latest version of Talend Studio
Starting job OnBoardingDemoJob at 20:20 27/06/2016.
connecting to socket on port 3765
connected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: 
SecretKey cannot be resolved to a type
The method getSecretKey() from the type PasswordEncryptUtil refers to the missing type SecretKey
Cipher cannot be resolved to a type
Cipher cannot be resolved
Cipher cannot be resolved to a variable
at routines.system.PasswordEncryptUtil.decryptPassword(PasswordEncryptUtil.java:67)
at local_project.onboardingdemojob_0_1.OnBoardingDemoJob.tFileInputExcel_1Process(OnBoardingDemoJob.java:809)
at local_project.onboardingdemojob_0_1.OnBoardingDemoJob.runJobInTOS(OnBoardingDemoJob.java:1648)
at local_project.onboardingdemojob_0_1.OnBoardingDemoJob.main(OnBoardingDemoJob.java:1505)
disconnected
Job OnBoardingDemoJob ended at 20:20 27/06/2016.

I am successfully able to create connection to each object and they are added to metadata object and schema is created but I am not able to run any job.
It doesn't matter what my source or destination is I get same error. 
I have tried following jobs
1. Reading Oracle and log to console
2. Reading Oracle and log to Salesforce
3. Read from excel and lot to salesforce
Seventeen Stars

Re: Error in running Talend Open Studio jobs

Which java version do you use? This problem has nothing to do with your job design, it is a library problem. The standard java package  javax.crypto looks like it is missing.
I suggest you install a new Java 8 JDK on your system and try it again.
One Star

Hi All,
I have the same issue,i try to use the tSqoopImport component with tLibraryLoad: My objective is to lunch sqoop job at VM Quickstart CDH 5.5.0 .
I have used the two JDK's 8 and 7 (jdk1.8.0_91 & jdk1.7.0_67) but the problem still happens.
One Star

Recently, I started getting this error when trying to run a job - any help will be appreciated:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: 
SecretKey cannot be resolved to a type
The method getSecretKey() from the type PasswordEncryptUtil refers to the missing type SecretKey
Cipher cannot be resolved to a type
Cipher cannot be resolved
Cipher cannot be resolved to a variable
at routines.system.PasswordEncryptUtil.decryptPassword(PasswordEncryptUtil.java:67)