Five Stars

Error in inserting data into Database from CSV

Hi,

I'm trying to load data from csv to database.  But its showing below error.

java.sql.SQLException: syntax error, unexpected STYLE_, expecting identifier_chain2 or OFFSET_ [line 1, column 303] (Session: 1596182455914086215)
at com.exasol.jdbc.ExceptionFactory.createSQLException(ExceptionFactory.java:164)
at com.exasol.jdbc.ExceptionFactory.createSQLException(ExceptionFactory.java:21)
at com.exasol.jdbc.AbstractEXAPreparedStatement.<init>(AbstractEXAPreparedStatement.java:62)
at com.exasol.jdbc.AbstractEXAPreparedStatement_14.<init>(AbstractEXAPreparedStatement_14.java:14)
at com.exasol.jdbc.EXAPreparedStatement.<init>(EXAPreparedStatement.java:12)
at com.exasol.jdbc.DialectGeneric.createPreparedStatement(DialectGeneric.java:10)
at com.exasol.jdbc.AbstractEXAConnection.prepareStatement(AbstractEXAConnection.java:578)

According to error, I have removed all "," from data as well, still same error. Even If I remove all data except metadata it shows same error.

May I know what could be the reason...>

2 REPLIES
Five Stars

Re: Error in inserting data into Database from CSV

Any Suggestion please...?

Re: Error in inserting data into Database from CSV

Hello,

What's your DB version you are using? Is DB connection OK with you? Could you please post your trouble screenshots on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.