Five Stars

Error in connecting to metada

Hello,

I am trying to connect Metadata. I have a File Delimited but it is not possible to connect with any source type.

The error is shown in the screen as follows:

Please, I need help!!!

Rocio

one.pngtwo.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error in connecting to metada

Hello,

Talend open studio for data integration v7.1.1 M is a milestone version.

It is for testing only and it is recommended for experienced users who would like to get an early preview of upcoming 7.1 release. It's not stable than a released one.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
7 REPLIES

Hello,

Does this issue repro on positional,regex,excel file? And if you click next, what's the error message are you getting?

The milestone version is for testing only and it is recommended for experienced users who would like to get an early preview of upcoming 7.1 release.

Could you please try to use the lastest released version 7.0.1 to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Twelve Stars

@Gaviota,can you change the encoding type to UTF-8 and see?

Manohar B
Five Stars

Hi xdshi,

thanks for reply to me.

I am using Talend v7.1.1

In fact, I tested with other type files (delimited, excel..) and DB SQL and did not work.

what should I do?

Rocio

Hello,

Are you using version 7.1.1M for testing? Could you please try to use the lastest released version 7.0.1 to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion.

I tried the version for Talend for Big Data 7.0.1 and it works.

but it is rare that the version Talend for Data Integration v7.1.1 did not work.

Best regards,

Rocio

Hello,

Talend open studio for data integration v7.1.1 M is a milestone version.

It is for testing only and it is recommended for experienced users who would like to get an early preview of upcoming 7.1 release. It's not stable than a released one.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,

it works !!!

Rocio