Six Stars

Error handler in mediation route

Hi,

apache camel ErrorHandler component can have following 4 handling strategies 

DefaultErrorHandler
Dead Letter Channel
LoggingErrorHandler
NoErrorHandler

But the ErrorHandler component proviced in Talend mediation perspective does not have last strategy i.e. NoErrorHandler.

How to implement this?

This is require to achieve reprocessing of a message from specific point in the mediation route.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Error handler in mediation route

Hi,

This question was strictly about cErrorHandler component. Whereas the other one was regarding the strategies to achieve 'disabling error handling for specific route'. But eventually it seems there are no other ways than the one that I was trying and hence both questions started looking similar.

Inconvenience caused is regretted. 

2 REPLIES

Hello,

Please stick to one topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/How-to-disable-error-handling-for-a-specific-... so that we can pay individule attention to it.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi,

This question was strictly about cErrorHandler component. Whereas the other one was regarding the strategies to achieve 'disabling error handling for specific route'. But eventually it seems there are no other ways than the one that I was trying and hence both questions started looking similar.

Inconvenience caused is regretted.