Four Stars

Error executing MSSQLServer stored procedure using tJDBCSP having no output parameters

Hi,

tFixedFlowInput -> tJDBCSP ->tJava.

Stored procedure performs simple update on a table based on matching condition. It has three input parameters and no output parameter.

I have attached the details of the components.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

I am getting the following error while executing the above scenario involving stored procedure.

Exception in component tJDBCSP_3
java.lang.NullPointerException
at fl_project.mmxfeed_solution_0_1.MMXFeed_Solution.tFixedFlowInput_3Process(MMXFeed_Solution.java:858)
at fl_project.mmxfeed_solution_0_1.MMXFeed_Solution.runJobInTOS(MMXFeed_Solution.java:1780)
at fl_project.mmxfeed_solution_0_1.MMXFeed_Solution.main(MMXFeed_Solution.java:1570)
[statistics] disconnected

Any help in this regard is much appreciated.

Regards

3 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: Error executing MSSQLServer stored procedure using tJDBCSP having no output parameters

Can anyone help in this regard?

Regards

Six Stars

Re: Error executing MSSQLServer stored procedure using tJDBCSP having no output parameters

Click Code

=> Open with notepad++ (or whatever editor you prefer)

=> Check what are code in line 858/1570/1780 .

"

at fl_project.mmxfeed_solution_0_1.MMXFeed_Solution.tFixedFlowInput_3Process(MMXFeed_Solution.java:858)
at fl_project.mmxfeed_solution_0_1.MMXFeed_Solution.runJobInTOS(MMXFeed_Solution.java:1780)
at fl_project.mmxfeed_solution_0_1.MMXFeed_Solution.main(MMXFeed_Solution.java:1570)

"

This could help, or you can post those lines here.

Cheers,

Four Stars

Thanks. I was able to figure the issue. I was using tDie component in my design which was throwing this error. After removing that component, I was able to execute this successfully.