Error encountered when retrieving schema in HBase

Four Stars

Error encountered when retrieving schema in HBase

Hi, 

I have an error when I trying to retrieve the schema from my Cloudera 5 cluster. If the table in Hbase has only one column its works, but if there is a lot of column (ever) it stuck. How to solve?

Thank you

Error encountered when retrieving schema.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration, java.lang.String)

Re: Error encountered when retrieving schema in HBase

Hello,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

Could you please also indicate on which build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi, 

I use Talend Open Studio for Big Data 6.4.1.20170623_1246 , Java version 1.9.0 .

I used also Talend Sandbox, but the error is the same.

Thank you 

Hi,

So far, Java 9 is not list on supported Java environment.

For more information, please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Java

Big Data Distributions compatible with Java 1.8 used.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

I also used Java 1.8, but the error is the same

Hello,

@ArmandoMon wrote:

Hi, 

I have an error when I trying to retrieve the schema from my Cloudera 5 cluster. If the table in Hbase has only one column its works, but if there is a lot of column (ever) it stuck. How to solve?

Thank you

Error encountered when retrieving schema.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration, java.lang.String)

Don't you have anything in the View "Error log"? You can go to Menu “Window > Show view > General > Error Log”

Could you please post the full stack trace on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Nothing in Error Log.

I try to retrieve schema from Metadat -> Hadoop Cluster -> MyCluster -> Hbase -> MyCluster_HBase and click on Retrieve Schema , then I have an windows with some filter condition (but I can't choose other type or filter), I click on Next and I have the windows New Schema on connection MyCluster_HBase in which I see all the tables. But when I select a table the windows goes in "Not Responding" mode. 

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads