Four Stars

Error encountered when retrieving schema in HBase

Hi, 

I have an error when I trying to retrieve the schema from my Cloudera 5 cluster. If the table in Hbase has only one column its works, but if there is a lot of column (ever) it stuck. How to solve?

Thank you

Error encountered when retrieving schema.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration, java.lang.String)

6 REPLIES

Re: Error encountered when retrieving schema in HBase

Hello,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

Could you please also indicate on which build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi, 

I use Talend Open Studio for Big Data 6.4.1.20170623_1246 , Java version 1.9.0 .

I used also Talend Sandbox, but the error is the same.

Thank you 

Hi,

So far, Java 9 is not list on supported Java environment.

For more information, please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Java

Big Data Distributions compatible with Java 1.8 used.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

I also used Java 1.8, but the error is the same

Hello,

ArmandoMon wrote:

Hi, 

I have an error when I trying to retrieve the schema from my Cloudera 5 cluster. If the table in Hbase has only one column its works, but if there is a lot of column (ever) it stuck. How to solve?

Thank you

Error encountered when retrieving schema.
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration, java.lang.String)

Don't you have anything in the View "Error log"? You can go to Menu “Window > Show view > General > Error Log”

Could you please post the full stack trace on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Nothing in Error Log.

I try to retrieve schema from Metadat -> Hadoop Cluster -> MyCluster -> Hbase -> MyCluster_HBase and click on Retrieve Schema , then I have an windows with some filter condition (but I can't choose other type or filter), I click on Next and I have the windows New Schema on connection MyCluster_HBase in which I see all the tables. But when I select a table the windows goes in "Not Responding" mode.