Error While Loading Project from SVN

Four Stars

Error While Loading Project from SVN

Hi All,
I am getting error while loading the Project from SVN.
Few point :

I am using Talend commercial version 
My Talend Admin Center is working
I can login to talend admin center through my credentials
While managing connections during startup, i put the talend admin center link and its working fine 
I can see the projects in the window,which i have created in TAC
When selecting one of the projects i get the below error.
My SVN credentials are working perfectly fine

org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: Can not connect to project with url "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX".
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:350)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:309)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:249)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1799)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$1.run(LoginHelper.java:425)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnProjectUrlCheck.check(SvnProjectUrlCheck.java:31)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:348)
... 5 more
Caused by: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.info(SvnEclipseHandler.java:378)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnProjectUrlCheck.check(SvnProjectUrlCheck.java:28)
... 6 more
Caused by: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed
at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.JavaHLObjectFactory.throwException(JavaHLObjectFactory.java:785)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.throwException(SVNClientImpl.java:1897)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.info(SVNClientImpl.java:1640)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.internalInfo(SvnHandler.java:504)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.info(SvnHandler.java:498)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.info(SvnEclipseHandler.java:375)
... 7 more

Re: Error While Loading Project from SVN

Hi,
We have replied to your another topic:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=55616. Could you please take a look at it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.