Five Stars

Error - The type com.mongodb.MongoDriverInformation cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files.

I am trying to set-up data integration job where I want to connect to MongoDB and move the data to a text file.

However, when I try to run the job I am getting this error "The type com.mongodb.MongoDriverInformation cannot be resolved.".

The mongo connectivity works fine for me that is I am able to connect successfully to mongodb using tMongoDBConnection component, however when I try to run the job where I try to view the Mongo data in a tLogRow component (added tMongoDBInput component) I get this error.

Please let me know the additional jar files which I may have to install and what is the manual step to install external jar files.

I appreciate any help. Thanks

talend_mongo_error.jpg

talend_mongo_error2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Error - The type com.mongodb.MongoDriverInformation cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files.

Hi -

My issue got resolved and I am not getting error now. The issue was due to the missing jar files and my VPN connection was not allowing Talend tool to automatically install the missing jars. Here is what I did -

1. Restarted my machine and ensured that it is not connected to VPN. However, Internet connection was available through my home network (wifi).

2. Did a fresh download of Talend Big Data community edition.

3. I recreated my data integration job with required MongoDB components. The tool prompted to install a particular missing mongodb jar file. I clicked on 'download  and install' and the missing component got installed.

4. Subsequently my job is running fine.

Thanks for the response.

3 REPLIES

Re: Error - The type com.mongodb.MongoDriverInformation cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files.

Hello,

Could you please check that required Mongo jars are installed in Talend

Feel free to let us know if this online documentation helps.

TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi -

My issue got resolved and I am not getting error now. The issue was due to the missing jar files and my VPN connection was not allowing Talend tool to automatically install the missing jars. Here is what I did -

1. Restarted my machine and ensured that it is not connected to VPN. However, Internet connection was available through my home network (wifi).

2. Did a fresh download of Talend Big Data community edition.

3. I recreated my data integration job with required MongoDB components. The tool prompted to install a particular missing mongodb jar file. I clicked on 'download  and install' and the missing component got installed.

4. Subsequently my job is running fine.

Thanks for the response.

Hello,

Great it is fixed. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.