Five Stars

Error Context tab empty

Hello, i need to create a context variable but my Context tab is empty.

If i run TOS in admin mode it is blank, if not, does appear.

How can i solve this problem when i run in admin mode? And why this happens?

Thank you.

(not admin mode)

Screenshot (4).png

(admin mode)

Screenshot (3).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Four Stars

Re: Error Context tab empty

Hey Lucas, your problem is all about permissions but you need use it correctly.

So one solution is make admin whit same permissions as a user in properties of the folder TOS.

Or if you are a user you need to full control the folder temp or you can not do schema edition. (Error: tempguessschemadelimitedfile.csv) <-- this will appear if not full control on folder temp. 

Problem Soluction --> go to your program files --> find the TOS folder and click on it --> find temp folder and go to properties on this folder --> then security --> edit --> go on users and allow full control --> BAMMM problem solved Smiley Happy

I leave you a picture for he user that just allow full control on folder temp Smiley Happy

Regards, HernâniScreenshot (10).png

4 REPLIES
Eleven Stars

@lucasfaria88,since you have not provided any value so that's why in admin mode it was populating as blank.the other issue could be with access you need provide.

Manohar B
Five Stars

Hello,Manohar B. Thanks for the answer.

What kind of value are you talking about since admin has all permitions?

Regards,

Lucas

Four Stars

Hey Lucas, your problem is all about permissions but you need use it correctly.

So one solution is make admin whit same permissions as a user in properties of the folder TOS.

Or if you are a user you need to full control the folder temp or you can not do schema edition. (Error: tempguessschemadelimitedfile.csv) <-- this will appear if not full control on folder temp. 

Problem Soluction --> go to your program files --> find the TOS folder and click on it --> find temp folder and go to properties on this folder --> then security --> edit --> go on users and allow full control --> BAMMM problem solved Smiley Happy

I leave you a picture for he user that just allow full control on folder temp Smiley Happy

Regards, HernâniScreenshot (10).png

Five Stars

Hello.

Thanks Hernani.

It works!!!

Regards,

Lucas