Encountered code generation error while compiling script: generated b

Highlighted
One Star

Encountered code generation error while compiling script: generated b

Hi,
We are trying to run a job in prod through TAC. we are receiving the below error.
"Exception in component tFileInputJSON_2
javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Encountered code generation error while compiling script: generated bytecode for method exceeds 64K limit."
The same job is running in QA from TAC and able to run in TOS as well. But the problem occurs in prod only.
Please suggest..
Regards
Govardhan

Re: Encountered code generation error while compiling script: generated b

Hi govardhant85,
Could you please report a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can give you a remote assistance to address your issue with priority, through the support cycle.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for the prompt response.
Its not possible for me to raise a ticket as i am new to this project. Yet to get the more details.
Is it possible to share with me, what to check and all. Also if you have a work around can you please suggest.
Regards
Govardhan

Hi,
"Exception in component tFileInputJSON_2
javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Encountered code generation error while compiling script: generated bytecode for method exceeds 64K limit."

This issue is probably caused by a big json file. Could you please have a look at jira issue https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-24813?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
I have checked a simple job with >3MB data json file. It seem to be not an issue with the json file.
Like i mentioned, the job is running fine in QA TAC environment.
Are there any settings that need to be checked.
Regards
Govardhan

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.