Encoding problem with Postgres

One Star tle
One Star

Encoding problem with Postgres

Hi,
I have an encoding problem with DB ACCESS and DB Postgres. My DB Postgres is in LATIN1 and I have always the error below
"ERROR: character 0xe280a6 of encoding "UTF8" has no equivalent in "LATIN1"ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"
I?ve set the Encoding Type(Advanced settings) of my DB ACCESS at
?CUSTOM? with the value ?ISO-8859-1? and also the same value for my DB Postgres. But I have always the same errors, because Postgres doesn?t accept some characters like ??? , --, and the others
I have TOS version 2.4.1
Somebody can help me please ?
Thanks in advance for your help

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.