Encoding problem with Postgres

One Star tle
One Star

Encoding problem with Postgres

Hi,
I have an encoding problem with DB ACCESS and DB Postgres. My DB Postgres is in LATIN1 and I have always the error below
"ERROR: character 0xe280a6 of encoding "UTF8" has no equivalent in "LATIN1"ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction blockERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"
I?ve set the Encoding Type(Advanced settings) of my DB ACCESS at
?CUSTOM? with the value ?ISO-8859-1? and also the same value for my DB Postgres. But I have always the same errors, because Postgres doesn?t accept some characters like ??? , --, and the others
I have TOS version 2.4.1
Somebody can help me please ?
Thanks in advance for your help