ERROR

Four Stars

ERROR

Hi, 

I tried to excute a job but i got this error : 

ERREUR: erreur de syntaxe sur ou près de « WHERE »Exception in component tPostgresqlOutput_1 (c)
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERREUR: la transaction est annulée, les commandes sont ignorées jusqu'à la fin du bloc
de la transaction
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1592)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1327)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:192)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:451)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:350)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:254)
at pfe_test2.c_0_1.c.tFileInputExcel_1Process(c.java:1519)
at pfe_test2.c_0_1.c.runJobInTOS(c.java:1970)
at pfe_test2.c_0_1.c.main(c.java:1819)

Any solution please ?

Re: ERROR

Hello,

Could you please upload your current job design screenshots on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Thirteen Stars

@charfedinee,there is a syntax error in the tPostgresqlOutput_1,please checn the settings of tPostgresqlOutput_1.

Manohar B
Four Stars

Here you go ! 

Thanks for your reply

Four Stars

I'm kinda new to talend so if you kindly please show me how to check !

Highlighted
Thirteen Stars

Can you share the tPostgresqloutput component settings?
Manohar B

Hello,

Please mask your sensitive data before posting your tPostgresqlOutput component setting screenshot on forum.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.