Four Stars

ERROR: relation "igp_bdohmks.anl_persoon" does not exist

Hi,

It's my first Talend job and after connecting the database I get the follewing error.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanx Henk

Exception in component tPostgresqlInput_1 (Test_Henk)

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "igp_bdohmks.anl_persoon" does not exist

Position: 9312

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2270)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1998)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:255)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:570)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:406)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:286)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Seventeen Stars

Re: ERROR: relation "igp_bdohmks.anl_persoon" does not exist

This means the query you send is wrong. Check the query with a different tool like DBeaver or what ever and correct it.

The error message comes from the database and this means within Talend everything is actually ok except your select statement.

Perhaps you have configured the connection to a wrong database?

1 REPLY
Seventeen Stars

Re: ERROR: relation "igp_bdohmks.anl_persoon" does not exist

This means the query you send is wrong. Check the query with a different tool like DBeaver or what ever and correct it.

The error message comes from the database and this means within Talend everything is actually ok except your select statement.

Perhaps you have configured the connection to a wrong database?