Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Json and Trestclient (PATCH method)

One Star

Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Json and Trestclient (PATCH method)

Hello guys,
It's my first post in the talend comunity.
I'm working to some jobs in order to syncronize data from MS CRM online 2016 and some on premise databases.
At the moment I reached to create job in order to read MS CRM online using trest client and Json and update on premise database, and I'm working to the viceversa, but with some problems.
I created the following job in order to update (via PATCH method) the accounts information (with 1 data row).

The problem seems that MS dynamics CRM would have the url with the primary key (i.e. ... dynamics.com/api/data/v8.1/accounts(primary_key))
Every time I try to run the job the rest client return the following error:

404;{
  "error":{
    "code":"","message":"Empty segment encountered in request URL. Please make sure that a valid request URL is specified.","innererror":{
      "message":"Empty segment encountered in request URL. Please make sure that a valid request URL is specified.","type":"Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.ODataUnrecognizedPathException","stacktrace":"   at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.ODataPathParser.ParsePath(ICollection`1 segments)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.Parsers.ODataPathFactory.BindPath(ICollection`1 segments, ODataUriParserConfiguration configuration)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.ODataUriParser.Initialize()\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.Core.UriParser.ODataUriParser.ParsePath()\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Routing.DefaultODataPathHandler.Parse(IEdmModel model, String serviceRoot, String odataPath, ODataUriResolverSetttings resolverSettings, Boolean enableUriTemplateParsing)\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Routing.DefaultODataPathHandler.Parse(IEdmModel model, String serviceRoot, String odataPath)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataPathHandler.Parse(IEdmModel model, String serviceRoot, String odataPath)"
    }
  }

I tryied with external tool in order to create the rest call and the correct format must be:

Any idea?
One Star

Re: Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Json and Trestclient (PATCH method)

Have someone idea?