Four Stars

Driver JAR-Add multiple jars, Reuse Driver JAR from another job, setting classpath in JVM

1. I added some external driver jars (ignite-core-2.3.0.jar) when I created tJDBCInput in one job. I am being asked to import the same external driver jar again when I create tJDBCOutput in another job.

I could not find it in the inner modules even though I installed it in the previous job.
    I could not find it in the modules view as well.

1. How to reuse the driver jar that has already been installed in another job? I can't create a connection with the existing setup.

2. Is there an option to add multiple external driver jars?

2. How do I set classpath using JVM arguments?
2 REPLIES
Seven Stars

Re: Driver JAR-Add multiple jars, Reuse Driver JAR from another job, setting classpath in JVM

Hello,

Go to Windows | Preferences | Java | Build Path | Classpath Variables. There can be set paths added to project's class path.
You can add manually drivers using tLibraryLoad component.

Regards
Lojdr

Re: Driver JAR-Add multiple jars, Reuse Driver JAR from another job, setting classpath in JVM

Hello,

Could you please stick to one topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Driver-JAR-Add-multiple-jars-Reuse-Driver-JAR... so that we can pay individule attention to your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.