One Star

Does tCassandraConnection support SSL?

I have a Cassandra server that requires SSL to connect. I can't find any explicit SSL options in any of the cassandra components in Talend. Is this possible to do?

Thanks,
Ben

7 REPLIES

Re: Does tCassandraConnection support SSL?

Hi,
It is a new feature.
You can open a new feature jira issue of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks. The feature request is here: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-29424

Ben

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Our component developer will check it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

What is the status of Cassandra SSL support?  I doesn't seem to be in the last three releases created since this request was opened.

Hi,
It's still in process. Feel free to vote for this new feature jira issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

I got the latest tCassandraConnection component from the jira referenced in this thread. I tried to use it in a job but it is giving No Host Found error. How can we resolve this issue. We checked from another application and it can connect using simple java code.

Hi Aniruddha Datar,
This issue is still in processing. The jira issue status is "Accepted" and the fix version is 6.2.0 RC1.
We will keep you posted.
Best regards
Sabrina

--