Different color of job name regarding job status

One Star

Different color of job name regarding job status

Hello, im using subscribed version of Talend Platform for Data services v. 5.6.2. I could not found forum part for this type of IDE, so i posted it here, to ESB, becasue i think that this IDE is similar to my. 
I have question regarding to status of job. We as team want to set different statuses for different jobs. Is it possible to set color of job name in repository view by job status? For example, job without status will have black color, job with status test will have green color etc. Or is posible to automatically set some status for job, when someone is locking it (for example, developer click on lock button for some job or some other talend item and status test is automatically set to status dev and commited to SVN).
Thanks for answers.   

Re: Different color of job name regarding job status

Hi,
So far, there is no such feature in talend.
Have you already checked talend lock feature that the automatic lock mode, the semi-automatic lock mode and the manual lock mode when you are working collaborately on project?
TalendHelpCenter:Lock types
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

We are using automatic lock mode. So, we want to know, which job has set "Test" status before locking it. Because every job, which is updated and not commited should not have status test, because, by status we do automatic increasing of job versions, and, if job is locked and has status test, than version is incremented, and not commited changes stays in older version. That means, that updates of job will be lost. We have two posibilities, first is change status of job automatically on its lock, and after update change status manually to test, or differ job names by different colors.

Hi,
Could you please report a ticket on talend support portal with your requirement? Our colleagues from support team will check it to see if it is a new feature.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.