Five Stars

Difference between tRouteInput and tRouteFault

Hi

I'm using Enterprise version 6.2 Data integration with ESB.

I want to know difference between tRouteInput and tRouteFault components.

According to docs, it says tRouteInput  in Data integration takes input from Mediation job. May I know please in mediation Job which component needs to be used as output so that I could get input  from tRouteInput  in Data integration job. 

Secondly, tRouteFault component sends output from Data Integration job to Mediation job. So here May I know please in mediation job which component I can use take access of tRouteFault component's output in Data Integration job.

Third, If I have kind of setup, where exchanging info is happening in between Data integration and Mediation job, than what would be the deployment procedure in TAC ? I mean there will be two jobs to be deployed as once, one is from Integration and another is from Mediation.

If I publish Data integration as ESB bundle and Route too as well, Will it work together ? Can any one share with me the deployment procedure for this kind of setup in TAC ?

4 REPLIES

Re: Difference between tRouteInput and tRouteFault

Hello,

The tRouteFault component looks exactly like tRouteOutput component but it will mark Exchange out message as fault.

Could you please take a look at this scenario:TalendHelpCenter: Scenario: Exchanging messages between a Job and a Route about the purpose of tRouteXXX components?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi @xdshi Thanks for sharing

Its cleared now.

But could you please tell me how we can deploy this setup in TAC.

Because We have one route Job and second is Talend Job, so Do we need to deploy separately in ESB ?

Hello,

Are you using cTalendJob component in your route?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi @xdshi

Yes I'm using cTalendJob in route ..!!