One Star

Difference between OnSubJobOk and OnComponentOk WHEN using itRunJob

Hey guys,
ive a little question.
What is the difference between OnSubJobOk and OnComponentOk when using it as the output from a tRunJob component?
5 REPLIES

Re: Difference between OnSubJobOk and OnComponentOk WHEN using itRunJob

Hi,
Have you already checked KB article about:TalendHelpCenter:What is the difference between OnSubjobOK and OnComponentOK?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Have you already checked KB article about:TalendHelpCenter:What is the difference between OnSubjobOK and OnComponentOK?
Best regards
Sabrina

Hello Sabrina,
I think you misunderstood me.
I have a fatherjob with 3 tRunJob components.  Each one triggers a unique talend job. If one of these childjobs is finished the flow goes up again to the fatherjob. And now how do I start the next talendjob correctly.
For example:
fatherjob
|
tRunJob--> triggers another talendjob
|
fatherjob
|
|
fatherjob
|
|
fatherjob ends
Greetings

Hi,
 OnSubjobOK link (previously Then Run) is used to trigger the next subjob on the condition that the main subjob completed without error.
For your scenario, you can use OnSubjobOK trigger so that tRunJob2 starts only when the tRunjob1 completely finishes.
Let us know if it is Ok with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank you. Thats the information I was looking for.
Greeting Smiley Happy

Hi,
It's great. Could you please mark this topic as resolved? Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--