One Star

Detail Message: Syntax error, insert "AssignmentOperator Expression" to complete Expression --- Error

Hi team, 

I am pretty new to Talend Open Studion for Data Integration. I am trying to understand the basics in the tool. I have a created a job with TFileinputExcel and a TFileOutputExcel. My expectation is the data from the input excel should be dumped in the output excel. I have given a mapping from input to output. I am getting the below error when i am trying to run the job.

Detail Message: Syntax error, insert "AssignmentOperator Expression" to complete Expression

talend_1.PNG

My problem may seem pretty small for the pro's here but please let help me on this. 

Thanks In Advance, 

Santosh

1 REPLY
Seven Stars

Re: Detail Message: Syntax error, insert "AssignmentOperator Expression" to complete Expression --- Error

Hi,

From the screenshot, the TFileinputExcel component looking like tRunJob. I'm not sure what you are trying, but If you want to see the error what it is exactly, just go to the Code tab(on right of the Design tab) and you will see where the error is from a red line /mark.