Deploying routes & services

One Star

Deploying routes & services

Hi !
I want to deploy manually routes & services to Runtime_ESBE. I can't find the documentation. Any link will be much appreciated !
Thanks in advance,
Christophe
Employee

Re: Deploying routes & services

Hi Christophe,
it's straight forward even so it might be still not obvious from our documentation. But from teh Studio you can export Routes & Data Services as 'kar' file esport (Export -> OSGI for ESB ). Once you have teh kar file of the Route or DataService you can just copy the file to the /deploy folder of a started Talend Runtime and the container will automatically detect this and install and start the route and data serives (it's quite similar which Tomcat does when you copy a 'war' file into the webapps folder. 
HTH,
Dietmar 
(P.S.: On the Enterprise ESB we have additionally the 'ESB Condcutor' which provides a graphical / web based deployment for Routes and Data Service ... but it's nothing wrong on using the deploy folder.)
One Star

Re: Deploying routes & services

Ok, thanks. I was trying to deploy the bundle via install file:///....kar, which does not run. What disturbs me is the .kar, which is not a "true" OSGi bundle
There is no command from karaf runtime to deploy a .kar ?
I used to use TAC and ESB conductor, but I'm now on an "open source" based project.
Regards,
Christophe

Calling Talend Open Studio Users

The first 100 community members completing the Open Studio survey win a $10 gift voucher.

Start the survey

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

An API-First Approach to Modernizing Applications

Learn how to use an API-First Approach to Modernize your Applications

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs