Deploy the service in karaf

One Star

Deploy the service in karaf

Hi,
When I deploy a service in karaf . It showing that service has started but some jobs are showing in Graceperiode instead of created. Can any one tell me how to change the status of the job Graceperiode to Created?
Service URL is working fine. I can see URL in browser. I am using Talend 5.2.2 and apache 2.3. Any helpful idea always welcome.
Regards,
Sanjay

Re: Deploy the service in karaf

Hi,
Service URL is working fine. I can see URL in browser. I am using Talend 5.2.2 and apache 2.3. Any helpful idea always welcome.

Did you use Talend runtime 5.2.2 in your deployment? Usually, this issue is caused by the inconsistent version between Talend studio and Talend runtime.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
In my Personal computer, I have used talend enterprise version and also I think if I used Talend 5.2.2 then the version of studio and runtime should be same.
But I have find an error. Error is - dependency on job. Means in sql connection I have an connection pooling. Now I removed the dependency. Only one job is became goes to Created state from Grace period.
Main Reason:-
In tJDBCConnection component's Data Source part, specify alias data source is checked. Then it shows jobs are in grace period. Then unchecked the alias and save it and deploy in karaf but still it's store the connection pooling spring file. Then I have remove the name of the sparing file from Data Source alias but the one job is became Created but other two jobs are still in Graceperiode. They are showing same error dependency on connection pooling spring file. But I removed it from everywhere of that jobs. Thanking you,
Regards,
Sanjay

Hi,
Would you minding open a ticket on support portal so that we can schedule a webex with you on your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.