Deploiement scripting

Four Stars

Deploiement scripting

With Talend command line, we can compile jobs and routes and deploy on nexus, and execute jobs on server.
Now I want to deploy services from Nexus to Karaf. How can I do that ?
- is Karaf'gogo a good start ?
- is there JMX or REST API to do that ?
- should I look in TAC ? in Karaf ? in Bonita ?
Any help is welcome
Employee

Re: Deploiement scripting

Hi,
you can deploy jobs and routes to Karaf using TAC. See 'ESB Conductor' feature.
Thanks,
Yuri
Four Stars

Thanks Yuri for your reply. The topic was "Deploiement scripting", I am trying to script this, without the need of a human, for automated deploiement.
Employee

You can call the Talend Runtime with the bin/client (ssh) and run a script which exectures commands (e.g. features:add-url; feature: install commands) the command to run scripts is named 'source' in Karaf and you find also example scripts (for a different purpose ) in the /scripts folder of the container. 
By this you can do a script based installation also.
Dietmar
Four Stars

You can call the Talend Runtime with the bin/client (ssh) and run a script which exectures commands (e.g. features:add-url; feature: install commands) the command to run scripts is named 'source' in Karaf and you find also example scripts (for a different purpose ) in the /scripts folder of the container. 
By this you can do a script based installation also.
Dietmar

Thanks for your response., 
I found that "features:*" commands are karaf commands, and now how to run them with a ssh shell on karaf. Is that what you meant ?
If I deploy features on Karaf, (and see them deployed in the IHM), I think they do not appear in TAC. How does the TAC maintains his view on deployed bundles/features with Karaf ? what is the synchronization process ?
PS: I found no documention on Talend doc for all of this and this could be helpful to help automate big projects on Talend, which is what I am trying to do.