Debugger : using break points

One Star

Debugger : using break points

Hello,
I testing talend esb for my company, i tried to use the debugger and place some break points.
The flow doesn't stop execution at break point.
According to documentation "In order to be able to run a Job in Debug mode,
you need the EPIC module to be installed".
I don't know if this stay true and how to do it.
Thanks for you help

Re: Debugger : using break points

Hi,
Are you referring to document TalendHelpCenter:How to run a Job? EPIC module should be just for perl, and I will report it to our DOCT team to make a confirmation.
Could you please check KB article about TalendHelpCenter:Tracing records with breakpoints.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Yes I referred to that document.
I checked the document that I'v already seen https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Tracing-records-with-breakpoints/ta-p/21694?c....
But I was disappointed by the note "This feature is available only in Talend Enterprise Data Integration (not community edition)."
Is that a prerequisite to use this feature of the debugger? In this case, with my Open Studio I can add breakpoints, but It will not help at all Smiley Sad
Last question is it possible to try the enterprise edition for a limited period ?

This is the version of the Studio I installed:
"Talend Open Studio for ESB"
Version: 5.4.0
Build id: r110020-20131025-0651

Hi,
Due to "Tracing records with breakpoints " is used in conjunction with Talend Administrator Center, so it is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version.
Please contact us, send an email to sales@talend.com for your requirement (trial product of talend enterprise subscription version).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Download