Debugger : using break points

One Star

Debugger : using break points

Hello,
I testing talend esb for my company, i tried to use the debugger and place some break points.
The flow doesn't stop execution at break point.
According to documentation "In order to be able to run a Job in Debug mode,
you need the EPIC module to be installed".
I don't know if this stay true and how to do it.
Thanks for you help

Re: Debugger : using break points

Hi,
Are you referring to document TalendHelpCenter:How to run a Job? EPIC module should be just for perl, and I will report it to our DOCT team to make a confirmation.
Could you please check KB article about TalendHelpCenter:Tracing records with breakpoints.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Yes I referred to that document.
I checked the document that I'v already seen https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Tracing-records-with-breakpoints/ta-p/21694?c....
But I was disappointed by the note "This feature is available only in Talend Enterprise Data Integration (not community edition)."
Is that a prerequisite to use this feature of the debugger? In this case, with my Open Studio I can add breakpoints, but It will not help at all Smiley Sad
Last question is it possible to try the enterprise edition for a limited period ?

This is the version of the Studio I installed:
"Talend Open Studio for ESB"
Version: 5.4.0
Build id: r110020-20131025-0651

Hi,
Due to "Tracing records with breakpoints " is used in conjunction with Talend Administrator Center, so it is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version.
Please contact us, send an email to sales@talend.com for your requirement (trial product of talend enterprise subscription version).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.