Data export

Four Stars

Data export

Hello:

I am new to Talend & catching up to the speed.

Source - Oracle

Target - Postgresql

From 150 tables of Oracle database, i want to export  40 tables data  to target\destination database in Postgres. I have Schema & Tables on both the sides of database (Source & Target), so only data transfer.

I need help what is needed to do required configuration to ETL all data to Postgres.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Jugal

Accepted Solutions
Thirteen Stars

Re: Data export

in Open source no other option.

Manohar B

All Replies
Thirteen Stars

since you need to create a each job for each table if you are using open source .

if you are using enterprise edition then ,you can use a singale job to load all tables using dynamic schema option.

Manohar B
Four Stars

That will be big pain for 40 tables. do we have any work around or custom component that i can use?

Thanks again for your help.

Jugal

Thirteen Stars

in Open source no other option.

Manohar B

Hello,

Talend provides user with a free trial version of Data Integration product. You can download it from website https://info.talend.com/trial-talend-data-integration.html?type=productspage freely with dynamic schema feature.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thank yo Sabrina for your reply.

if it was one time, i can understand. this will be daily task and will not help me.

Again, thank you for your help & reply.

Thanks

Jugal