Data driven testing problem : Unexpected close tag

Data driven testing problem : Unexpected close tag

Hi
I have created a talend Greet service and assigned a job which is deployed on talend runtime server.
Now i want to do a performance testing on the same using Apache JMeter. I am trying to read names from a .csv file and send multiple request to test performance.
here is the request :
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ser="http://www.talend.org/service/">
<soapenv:Header/>
<soapenv:Body>
<ser:greetRequest>
<in>${name}</in>
</ser:greetRequest>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

*name is the variable name defined as properties of CSV data config in Apapche JMeter.
It throws the following exception in talend log console:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Unexpected close tag </in>; expected </EOF>.
at :
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.constructWfcException(StreamScanner.java:606)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwParseError(StreamScanner.java:479)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwParseError(StreamScanner.java:464)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.reportWrongEndElem(BasicStreamReader.java:3283)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.readEndElem(BasicStreamReader.java:3210)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromTree(BasicStreamReader.java:2829)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1072)
at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.DepthXMLStreamReader.next(DepthXMLStreamReader.java:220)
at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.DepthXMLStreamReader.next(DepthXMLStreamReader.java:220)
at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.FragmentStreamReader.next(FragmentStreamReader.java:100)
at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:735)
at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:694)
at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:618)
at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:556)
at customerregistration.greetingserviceporttype_greet_0_1.GreetingServicePortType_greet$ESBProvider_tESBProviderRequest_1.invoke(GreetingServicePortType_greet.java:568)
at

But if i send static request, value for name, from soapUI or even in Apache JMeter, it works fine.
Could you please help me to solve this problem.
Thank you.
One Star

Re: Data driven testing problem : Unexpected close tag

Hi,
just a quick question - do you encode the input "name" value? I mean - if there are any 'not-encoded' characters, the parser may and probably will fail So you rather specify used encoding (UTF-8?) and encode the input anyway (e.g. for & ).
Best regards
Gabriel

Re: Data driven testing problem : Unexpected close tag

The problem was with Apache JMeter, it was unable to read the csv file that i had provided. So, i got the solution.
Thanks for the reply.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads