One Star

Data Size handled by Talend open studio for Data integration,

Hi,
Could anyone please tell me what is the maximum volume of data handled by Talend Open Studio for data integration?

Thanks,
Sisir
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Data Size handled by Talend open studio for Data integration,

Hi
This is a wide range of question, I think there is no a standard answer, the tagline for Talend is integration at any scale, is not only about big data. Scale relates to volumes ? small to large. It relates to project scale ? small to complex, departmental to enterprise. It also relates to teams, to skills. It relates to breadth of features, to project types, and more. So, please give us the details of your requirements, how many data volume you have and what's the data sources.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi
This is a wide range of question, I think there is no a standard answer, the tagline for Talend is integration at any scale, is not only about big data. Scale relates to volumes ? small to large. It relates to project scale ? small to complex, departmental to enterprise. It also relates to teams, to skills. It relates to breadth of features, to project types, and more. So, please give us the details of your requirements, how many data volume you have and what's the data sources.
Shong

I am looking to migrate 30 million records from flat file to Oracle 11g, then process those records which involves transforming, lookup, etc., and load into new set of tables.

Hi AKANDASA,
I am looking to migrate 30 million records from flat file to Oracle 11g, then process those records which involves transforming, lookup, etc., and load into new set of tables.

Is there any error in your work flow? You can use tfileinputxxx-->toracleoutput-->then process. More request info will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.