Data Security & Cost for using Talend Enterprise version

Four Stars

Data Security & Cost for using Talend Enterprise version

Hello Talend Team,
I have started working with Talend ETL tool and I'm getting few hick ups on using this Open Source.  Kindly request you to clarify my following concerns,
1.  If I'm using a Talend Big Data (open source / free ware) ETL tool in my local PC for some data migration between 2 sales force org's (source sf with login ABC & target sf with login XYZ), then where all my data will get saved or cache during the time of data movement between source & targets. 
2.  Whether any cloud storage happens on our processing data? or all the data will get loaded using our physical pc memory?
3.  Also about the data security for oracle or any other API calls (like sales force).
4.  What is the basic difference between free ware and enterprise version.  If enterprise version has any advantages on data security.
5.  What is the one time or purchasing cost for talend big data enterprise suite and what was the maintenance cost for single user login.
This will help me a lot to get confident on moving data with Talend

Four Stars

Re: Data Security & Cost for using Talend Enterprise version

Hello Sabrina / Team,
Any update on my below query on Data security while using Talend!!!

Hi,
So far, we provides talend users with Data masking feature in Talend platform product.
Here is the bigdata products matrix link, please refer to it:https://www.talend.com/products/big-data
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thank you Sabrina, for sharing the big data product details.
But it is not so helpful for my question.  My Question is while data migration from one Sales force DB to another sales force DB, where my data will be cached? whether in the Talend Installed PC or in any cloud?  
Since i'm using SOAP Calls for data transfer, im worried, whether my data will have security or not.
Please help to reply.