Four Stars

Custome build directory

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to configure  custom directory for building jobs. My purpose would be if you right-click a job, then "build" the default directory be :

"C:/mydirectory/"+jobName+"/build/"

It would be very cool because i have to much jobs and its very long to search each time the good directory (without making a human mistake ....).

First question is so : can we configure a directory ?

second one is : if we can configure directory, can we put a variable name jobName for example (or context, globalvar or what ever)

I did search on google, i found things on Maven but didn't really understood if that was my solution.

Thx a lot,

matthieu

• Data Integration
2 REPLIES

Re: Custome build directory

Hello,

So far, it's not possible to configure custom directory for building jobs. You have to specify a directory where you want to save your job script file.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Custome build directory

Hi,

I could agree with you but, i have different kind of devices using the studio (my own laptop on ubuntu, a server win2012, a computer win7 etc....) On the server, when i try to build, it put automaticaly the last directory i used. So i can see that this is configurable somewhere...
Even if it's tricky, if someone have some solution, don't hesitate Smiley Happy

Matthieu DELMAS