Four Stars

Creating a library of external jars for use in a user routine or job

How can we create a user library of all the external jars needed for use in a user routine? I see radio button "Input a library's name" in New Module dialog. But do not know how this library of jars can created, so it can be referenced here.
Thanks
4 REPLIES

Re: Creating a library of external jars for use in a user routine or job

Hi,

There are two ways for you to import the external jar files:
1)Using tLibraryload component to load the jar file at the begininig of job. for example:
tLibraryLoad
   |
tJava(on tJava, use the external API)

2)Creating custom routine, import the external jar file by clicking on the rouinte name and edting the routine libraries, and then call this routine in the job.

Here is the component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tLibraryLoad

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,

There are two ways for you to import the external jar files:
1)Using tLibraryload component to load the jar file at the begininig of job. for example:
tLibraryLoad
   |

2)Creating custom routine, import the external jar file by clicking on the rouinte name and edting the routine libraries, and then call this routine in the job.

Here is the component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tLibraryLoad

Best regards

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,
And what about Java Bulid Path? Can't import custom library this way?
I need to use my custom library directly in tJava and tMaps components. There's no way to do that?

Hi JSeverino,
For your job requirement, have you tried this solution to import your custom library?
tLibraryLoad
   |
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina, 
Yes, and it's work ok with tLibraryLoad, but we don't want to add it in every job.
Java Build Path is not an option?