Five Stars

Could not find or load main class after changing component.

My talend build version is 6.5.1, it is installed in my  RHEL7 VM. Also I am using java jdk 1.8.0.

I have a simple job that read data from db2 table then write data to another db2 table in the same database.

I set the tDB2Output "Action on table" option as "Truncate table" initially, it runs fine. But then I have changed the "Action on table" to other options and run the job, it shows

"Error: Could not find or load main class myproject.myjob_0_1.myjob"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Could not find or load main class after changing component.

Problem resolved.

On the right top corner, i can selected "Java" mode, i found that there is problem with my db2jcc_license_cu-6.0.0.jar driver, it says it is cannot be read or is not an invalid zip file. I have downloaded the db2jcc_license_cu.jar and replace the old one, the error disappeared.

3 REPLIES

Hello,

Does this issue only repro your specific job or all jobs in V 6.5.1 studio?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Problem resolved.

On the right top corner, i can selected "Java" mode, i found that there is problem with my db2jcc_license_cu-6.0.0.jar driver, it says it is cannot be read or is not an invalid zip file. I have downloaded the db2jcc_license_cu.jar and replace the old one, the error disappeared.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us.

Please make your topic as resolved so that other community users will be informed that this thread has been resolved.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.